Live to Inspire – 2015 Role Model Campaign
The Listuguj Role Model Campaign is designed to highlight Listuguj First Nation youth between the ages of 13 and 30 who serve as role models in our community and are in pursuit of academic achievement.
Applications and 2 reference letters must be received by the posted deadline – FEBRUARY 13, 2015. All other applications will not be processed unless an extension date is approved and announced by the selection committee. A LFNEC member cannot be nominated nor can they nominate an individual as a role model. As well, a parent cannot nominate their child.
Role Model Criteria:
- Registered member of Listuguj
- Attending an academic institution
- Between the ages of 13-30
- Drug free
- Reside in Listuguj at the time of nomination, with the exception of a candidate attending a Post Secondary Institution elsewhere
- Be able to take part in an interview
- Be able to provide public speaking appearances throughout the year
- A graduate of one of the schools within the Reinvestment Agreement (AGS, CMS, LBS and/or SSHS)
If you have any questions regarding the application process please contact Tammy Isaac @ 418.788.3100/506.987.0597 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org