Reporting to the Executive Assistant the challenges of the job are:
- Provide professional, friendly and accurate telephone answering service.
- Greet guests in a professional and curtious manner
- Provide high quality assistance to office personnel to ensure smooth operations and a productive office environment
- Ensure knowledge of staff movement in and out of organization
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
- Faxing, photocopying, and sending e-mails in both English and French
- Assist the Executive Assistant with daily tasks as required
- Create and maintain an electronic filing system
- Other related tasks
- High-school diploma required
- Working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities • Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to organize, multitask and prioritize
- Reliable and punctual
- Good English oral and written communication skills
- Good French oral and written communication skills (willing to upgrade if required)
- Mi’gmaq Language will be an asset
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Good interpersonal skills, autonomous and good judgment
- Sensitive to the social and cultural dynamics of First Nations communities and good knowledge of the three Gespe’gewa’gi Mi’gmaq Communities (cultural, social, governance and traditions)
- Professional, respectful and diplomatic personality
- Good communication skill
- Comfortable with receiving direction and working in a team environment
According to the Salary Scale of MMBC
Gesgapegiag, Gaspesie, Québec.
Date of assumption of duties:
As soon as possible.
All applications will be treated in a confidential manner.
Send your resume and cover letter before Monday, April 10th, 2017 at 4:00 PM to Jasmine Martin, Executive Assistant email@example.com