Post Secondary Student Support
The Post Secondary Student Support program is intended to assist Listuguj community members who are pursuing their post secondary studies. Our goal is to make sure that all eligible students who are attending educational institutions will have the support that they need to succeed at their studies. Through this program, students may receive funding to cover the cost of tuition, student allowance, textbooks and travel, if applicable.
The Gu’gu’gwes Facebook page is also an asset for all post secondary students. The link can be found here:
If you have any questions, please contact our office – call, e-mail, or visit. We will be happy to speak with you.
Phone: (418) 788-2248
Fax: (418) 788- 5980
Toll Free: 1-800-463-090
Post Secondary Manager
As part of our Post Secondary Student Support program, here are a few forms that you can download. If you have any questions or comments, we encourage you to call or visit us at the Listuguj Education Directorate.
- Authorization for the release of information
- Consent to release information This form will enable the Listuguj Education Directorate to access information about your academic records, attendance records, and any other information required to justify continued financial support.
- Authorization to Provide Information to Third Party This form will enable the Listuguj Education Directorate to provide your information to a third party when necessary.
- Financial Assistance Application. General application form for the Post Secondary Student Support Program.
- Checklist Form A checklist of all the required documents that you need to submit as part of your request for financial assistance for post secondary studies.
- Direct Deposit Form.doc Form that will allow the Listuguj Education Directorate to initiate automatic bank deposits into the account of your financial institution.
- Textbook form
- Post Secondary Student Support Program PolicyFinancial Assistance Application form