2014 Listuguj Role Model Campaign
It’s that time of year again, the Listuguj Education Directorate and the Reinvestment Committee are now taking applications for the 2014 Role Model Campaign.
The Listuguj Role Model Campaign is designed to highlight Listuguj First Nation youth between the ages of 13 and 30 who serve as role models in our community and are in pursuit of academic achievement. If you know of an individual from our community who fits this description, please pick up an application form, fill it out and return it to the Education Complex (1 Riverside West).
Role Model Criteria:
- Registered member of Listuguj
- Attending an academic institution
- Between the ages of 13-30
- Drug free
- Reside in Listuguj at the time of nomination, with the exception of a candidate attending a Post Secondary Institution elsewhere
- Be able to take part in an interview
- Be able to provide public speaking appearances throughout the year
- A graduate of one of the schools within the Reinvestment Agreement (AGS, CMS, LBS and/or SSHS)
Applications can be picked up at various locations including: the Band Office, LMDC, AGS, Education Complex, Day Care, Post Office, Health Center, and the Youth Center. Completed applications must be received no later than February 7th, 2014.
If you would like more information regarding the Role Model Campaign, please contact Tammy Isaac by calling 418.788.2248, or by e-mail: email@example.com